Thorough and focused foundation training in all aspects of ICSI
This short hands-on training course will provide the following skills and knowledge:
- Patient indications for ICSI.
- Hands on training in the technical skills required to successfully to use and maintain the ICSI equipment.
- Preparation of gametes for ICSI.
- Hands on – sperm selection for ICSI.
- Perform ICSI – hands on sessions using mouse/hamster oocytes.
- Theoretical knowledge will be provided on selection of devices, protocols and media for ICSI, artificial oocyte activation and sperm viability assessment.
- Setting of key performance indicators for ICSI.
- Live video link ups to the clinic laboratory will be accommodated as a training tool where possible.
- A tour of the clinical laboratory will also be included.
This is a 1 day course (9am – 4pm) designed for up to 10 embryologists with existing basic pipetting and microscopy skills and knowledge.
Cost per person: £750 for single day training (9am-4pm)
Upcoming course dates:
24th May 2022
30th August 2022