Time-lapse embryology – basic skills
This short hands-on training course will provide basic knowledge of time-lapse monitoring of human embryo development, annotation and the use of simple models for embryo selection:
- Dish/slide set up
- Device set up
- Assessment of time-lapse images and to accurately assess time-lapse images.
- Selection of time-lapse systems.
- Hands-on training in setting up and use of the EmbryoScope time lapse incubator.
- Benchmarking of clinical practice, results compared with standard methodology and key performance indicator setting will also be discussed.
- Live link ups to the clinic laboratory will be accommodated as a training tool where possible.
- A tour of the clinical laboratory to observe time-lapse imaging as a routine tool for embryo culture and selection.
Most of the work will involve time-lapse video assessment and discussion of benefits of this technology for IVF patients and clinics.
This is a 2 day course (9am -5pm) designed for up to 10 embryologists, new to time lapse monitoring of embryos.
Cost per person: £1750
Upcoming course dates: 13th – 14th March 2019 (2 day course)